SowHope’s mission statement is: To inspire women around the world by promoting wellness, education, and economic opportunities.
Here are some of the highlights of 2018, our 13th year of existence:
- SowHope hit a milestone, totaling over $1,000,000 in grants given over the life of the organization.
- SowHope’s income for the year 2018 was $416,035, with ending net assets of $337,401.
- SowHope’s 2018 operating expenses totaled $311,411, with 86% of expenses going toward programs, 9% toward fundraising, and 5% toward administration.
- During 2018, SowHope funded 34 projects in 9 countries, impacting 7,627 women.
- Since SowHope began, 198 projects have been funded in 20 countries, impacting 92,113 women.
SowHope’s incredible global impact is only possible through your generous support.